I had my fair share of breakups.
Some were mutual.
Some were ugly.
Some happened without me noticing that the relationship was going downhill.
It was always a painful experience no matter how they ended, and I just wanted the pain to stop.
Is getting back with your ex the only way to stop the pain?
But it can be. That's for you to decide.
Let's get started:
WHY do you want to get your ex back?
This is tricky, and I recommend you read this part very carefully.
Because the Why is super important.
Why you should NOT want your ex back:
- you're in pain, and you want it to stop
- you're only chasing the feeling of being happy again
- the relationship was toxic, abusive, or with a lot of dishonesty (don't try to get back into this kind of relationship!)
- you haven't resolved the issue of why you broke up (do you think that this is going to change when you get back together?)
I believe that most breakups are lessons that will bring you closer to your ideal mate if you do learn from them.
Otherwise, you will keep making the same "mistakes" repeatedly.
Good reasons to get back with your ex:
- if you think the issues are fixable and were just road bumps
- either both or one of you have changed for the better and want to try a fresh start
- both of you still have feelings for each other and are willing to work to get back together
What is The Ex Factor Guide?
The Ex Factor Guide is an online program, developed by Brad Browning, designed to:
- help you repair the relationship with your ex,
- If you start over, make it happier and more fulfilling for both of you (you don't want to repeat the same mistakes).
The program is based on human psychology studies, and Brad uses those studies as the foundation of his advice. (I LOVE any approach that is based on scientific studies.)
Let's get into the details of what you're going to learn:
A sneak peek of what The Ex Factor Covers:
Here's a quick overview:
- What to do when you hit panic mode
- Attractive and unattractive traits (I will go into more detail about this below)
- The "No Contact Rule" (more details below)
- How to seduce your ex again
- Initiating sex (without worrying that it's just going to be break up sex)
- Going forward: how to prevent a breakup.
1. Don't hit panic mode right after the breakup!
Panic will lead to emotional overreaction (messaging, calling, begging, etc.), which is common.
And so destructive.
This leads to the next point:
2. Don't contact your ex 31 days after you broke up
Brad guesses that the #1 reason why 80% of people he coached fail to get their ex back is because they do not follow this rule consequently.
That makes sense.
Emotional (re)actions do more harm than good, always because it's impossible to think straight.
When you just broke up, you're experiencing a heavy drug withdrawal.
I'm not kidding.
Researchers at Stony Brook University have found that people, who experienced a recent breakup, show the same withdrawal symptoms as if they stopped taking drugs (like Cocaine)1
3. Attractive and Unattractive Characteristics
This contains a list of 23 attractive and 6 unattractive traits (like "You don't care what other people think of you" as an attractive trait or "Having low self-esteem" as an unattractive trait).
It's quite a stereotypical list, and, of course, they are true.
I mean, who likes a controlling or incredibly jealous person?
I do have a problem with how he is presenting the information:
- the 'how' is missing. It will require you to create a plan by yourself. He could make it more practical.
- Brad makes it sound like you have to have all those traits. Otherwise, your ex won't find you attractive anymore.
If you decide to purchase The Ex Factor, you might want to look at those from a different perspective:
Don't try to be more attractive for someone else or even pretend to be, for example, more self-confident all of a sudden (this is manipulation and will backfire).
The most attractive trait is when you feel comfortable with who you are.
No matter how you look or what you do.
If you're not feeling comfortable, you have to take action and change it.
Keep in mind that you're doing this for yourself, no one else.
It will be the best investment you will ever make.
It's that simple (but certainly not easy!)
The advice I didn't like
One of the advice mentioned in the book is that you should date others to make your ex jealous.
You see, jealousy is a powerful emotion.
It might work, but it gets destructive. Fast.
Even if I thought this was a good idea (which I don't!), the risk of making things worse is too high.
And if you're ex finds out that you're intentionally trying to manipulate them, you will probably damage the relationship beyond repair.
So, does that mean I shouldn't go on dates?
Of course, you can.
To take your mind off your ex if you feel like it.
But not for the reason to make your ex jealous.
Who is Brad Browning?
Brad Browning is a relationship coach based in Vancouver, Canada, helping couples get back together and repair their marriages for over 12 years now.
(Over 130,000 people from 131 different countries.)
He's got his Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from the University of British Columbia and is married.
How much does it cost?
50 % of The Ex Factor consists of what I would call "common sense" advice.
And when we're in the right state of mind, rational decisions are no problem.
But that's not the case during a breakup.
Could you find the same advice for free on the internet?
It might take a long time to find the information and put the steps in the proper order.
What you're paying for is Brad has done the hard work for you.
He put all the information and his knowledge together and created a step-by-step plan that you can follow.
Wrapping things up
In this guide, you have learned that:
- sometimes, it's not in your best interest to get back with your ex even though it hurts right now. In that case, it makes more sense to take care of yourself and figure out what you want in your next partner.
- no matter what you do, don't panic. Let your emotions settle for a while, and then evaluate what you're going to do next.
- don't try to manipulate your ex. It will backfire.
I hope you enjoyed my review of The Ex Factor.
If you like to give it a try, click the button below to visit the official website:
The Ex Factor Guide FAQ
I have no idea.
So many variables make it impossible to give a definitive answer.
The program is not suited for everyone, and the only way of knowing if it can help you is by trying it.
It's a 100% online program, and you do not receive any physical copies.
The entire program is available immediately after ordering.
You can view it online (no downloads required), or you can download it to your computer or mobile device. Whatever you prefer.
Brad offers an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee.