When you’ve spent years together with your partner, conversations can feel a little boring.
Especially when all you talk about are kids, work, and chores.
So how can you turn this around?
Intentionally enjoying date nights is one of the best things you can do to (re)connect to your partner.
However, you need to come up with great questions to ask your partner before your date.
These questions aren’t the same mundane everyday questions you ask each other.
Some of these are questions you’ve never had the chance or felt comfortable enough to ask.
Eventually, these questions will give you a deeper understanding of your partner.
Here are the best questions to ask your special someone on date nights.
It might not be the best idea to delve straight into serious or erotic questions off the bat.
Try to progress from light to serious topics as you go.
50+ Date Night Questions to Ask your Partner
Here are some questions you can ask your partner during date nights.
1. What are your favorite movies, books, and songs?
2. What is your ideal vacation?
3. What does your perfect day look like?
4. If you could do anything and have any money in the world, what would you do?
5. If you could jump into a time machine, when and where would you go?
6. Pick three things to take with you if you were on a deserted island.
7. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why?
8. Who's your first celebrity crush?
9. How did your teenage bedroom look?
10. What did you think of our first kiss?
11. If you could have any power in the world, what would you choose?
12. What do you want for your birthday?
13. What was the best present I ever gave you?
14. What's your favorite memory of us together?
15. What's something you've always wanted to try?
16. What dish reminds you of me?
17. What’s your favorite physical feature of mine?
18. When did you know I was “the one?”
19. Do you get jealous when I spend time with other people?
20. If we started dating again, what are the things you'd do to win me?
21. What do you think about our life together?
22. What do you think is my best quality?
23. When was the last time you did something for the first time? What did you do?
24. What do you feel happy, sad, scared, or angry about at the moment?
25. What was your best moment of the year?
26. What’s your best tip on how to be happy with yourself?
27. What profession would you have chosen if you could choose again?
28. What would you like me to remember about you when I'm 80 years old?
29. What's something you're looking forward to in the next year?
30. How do you feel about my friends?
31. What principles are guiding your choices at the moment?
32. What is the most important thing you would like to teach our children?
33. How much do you trust me right now on a scale of 1 to 10?
34. Is there something I could do to make you trust me more? What is it?
35. What’s the most thoughtful thing I’ve done for you this year?
36. What’s the most foolish thing I’ve done for you this year?
37. What three things do you appreciate most about me?
38. What are three things I don’t do that you wish I did?
39. What's one thing I do that you wish I did less?
40. What do you like about the way I interact with you?
41. What change/s have you made that you aren’t sure I noticed?
42. What's your biggest dream for our future?
43. Does it feel like we’re spending the right balance on work, kids, and time together?
44. What is your favorite way we connect?
45. What has been the most significant miscommunication between us?
46. What is something you want me to promise?
47. What’s the next step for us?
48. What do you wish I would say less often?
49. What do you hope our life will look like in 5, 10, or 20 years?
50. What is the sexiest thing I could do to you right now?
51. What's your favorite sexual fantasy about us?
52. What's your favorite body part of mine?
54. Can you talk me through your favorite, most unforgettable memory of us having sex?
55. What are three things I do that turn you on the most?
56. Imagine you could create the most amazing, mind-blowing night of sex. What would you do?57. Could you rate your mood right now on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most loving, turned on, and most excited?
Which of the questions are you going to ask your partner during your next date night?
What questions would you ask them that are not covered in this list?
Let me know in the comments 🙂